According to the Swift documentation: A protocol defines a blueprint of methods, properties, and other requirements that suit a particular task or piece of functionality. The protocol can...Continue reading...
Software Engineer - Advocate for Android & iOS Development
- Setting up your Xcode project for multiple development environments (dev, staging, live)
- Using the android debug database library
- What it feels like to be an android developer in 2020, and even worse, a newbie
- My best iOS library in 2019 – R.swift
- How I implemented my own LiveData for iOS using Swift