SwiftUI is Apple’s new user interface toolkit and it provides a state-driven declarative way of designing your apps. Meaning, we tell SwiftUI how we want our...Continue reading...
Software Engineer - Advocate for Android & iOS Development
- Setting up your Xcode project for multiple development environments (dev, staging, live)
- Using the android debug database library
- What it feels like to be an android developer in 2020, and even worse, a newbie
- My best iOS library in 2019 – R.swift
- How I implemented my own LiveData for iOS using Swift